- Allows dramatic line-of-sight accents in direct view of theobserver – addressable every 5.5”
- Integrated encapsulated diffusion means you’ll never see sharp diode pixelation – only a soft, well-balanced color glow
- Mixing red, green & blue TIR LEDs allows for thousands of color/lighting pattern changes on the fly
- Can be field trimmed every 4”
- 3 year limited warranty
Input Voltage: 24V DC
Limiting Control Method: CV – Constant Voltage
Power Consumption: 3.66 W/ft.
LED Chip Type: High-quality SMD 5050 3-Diode
LED Density: 18 LEDs/ft. / 60 LEDs/m
Board Type/Color: 3 oz. Density Copper White PCB
Beam Angle: 270º
Operating Temperature: -20ºF to 130ºF
Mounting: Mechanical attachment – aluminum mount extrusions
Cuttable Segments: 3.94 in. (100) for 24V
Reel Length: 16.4 ft. / 5m
Max Run Length: 65.6 ft. / 20m, no luminous flux loss³
Segment Width: 0.56 in. (14mm) for IP68
Luminous Flux Maintenance: 75,000 hrs²
Dimming: DMX PWM, RF PWM, 0-10V, MLV, incandescent
Environmental: IP68 – Damp, Wet
Product Weight: 5.25 oz/ft.
- To minimize loss of brightness and to increase lumen output on CV LED strips, power the strip on both sides.
- LED electrical and photometric characteristics may fluctuate with different manufacturing batch/bin dates.
Approximately 3-step MacAdam Ellipses between batches.
- We reserve the full right to update or revise this information at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.